SHIPPING & DELIVERY
At Star B Wagyu, raising, selling and shipping high-quality beef is what we do. Shipments are processed Tuesday through the following Monday for Thursday delivery. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday.To maintain the highest quality, our products are individually sealed in air-tight packaging, perfectly aged and flash frozen prior to shipment. To help ensure your order arrives in excellent condition, each order is shipped with dry ice or cold packs in an insulated cooler.
Free shipping on all orders over $250. Smaller orders will be charged a flat shipping rate of $25.00 per order. No matter how far you are, we organize shipping for Thursday delivery.
We ship with FedEx. On the day your order ships, you will receive an email with your package's tracking number, if requested.
We deliver within the United States with the exception of Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam and other U.S. territories.
At this time, we are unable to process international orders or deliver to PO and APO/FPO Boxes.
Star B Wagyu makes every attempt to fulfill orders based on customer requested ship date; however, holidays and unforeseen circumstances can force exceptions to delivery.
Below are important shipping notes to keep in mind when placing your order:
• All shipments require a street address (sorry, no PO boxes).
• Star B Wagyu is not responsible for incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses.
• Be sure to double-check addresses.
• Inclement weather and other unforeseen circumstances can cause shipments to be delayed.
• Star B Wagyu is not responsible for shipment delays caused by adverse or unpredictable weather conditions.